DbNinja 3.1.0 Released, Now Can Import from Text Files
DbNinja 3.1.0 released and comes with a lot of cool features, including triggers, events, views, stored routines and foreign keys, not to mention the ability to import and backup data and MySQL object structures.
New highlighted features:
• A new tool used for comparing and synchronizing databases between servers has been added;
• Ability to export query results and table data into files has been added. The supported formats are Text, Excel, SQL, JSON and PHP;
• The ability to import data from text files has been added;
• The ability to choose the default action for double-clicking cells with binary data in query results has been implemented;
• Connecting hosts with an “empty” password is now possible.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.