Download Samsung PC Studio 22.214.171.124
Newer mobile phone are nothing different from the others until you connect them to your computer for a little bit of personalization. Grab a cable, plug it into your computer and voila! A whole new dimension opens for your still-boring mobile phone.
In case you’re using a Samsung phone, the gate to this new dimension is called Samsung PC Studio and lets you do whatever you want with your new gadget, no matter if we’re talking about synchronizing contacts, calendar items or emails, transferring files, backing up your data and even create and send text messages.
Oh, and by the way, synchronization can be done with most email clients out there, including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes and Lotus Organizer, so it shouldn’t be more difficult than eating a slice of grandma’s pie to copy your contacts on or from the computer.
Getting to some more serious things, Samsung PC Studio is also a great and handy tool if you intend to install Java or Symbian apps on your computer. Just drag and drop the file you wish to copy on your mobile phone and you’re ready to go. Not to mention that you can rip CDs, create music files and transfer music files directly on your mobile phone. It’s that easy!
Unfortunately, the interface isn’t that great so during the testing we simply had to move the mouse cursor over every single icon to find out what it does. All functions are also listed under the “File” menu, but still, this isn’t the best interface we’ve ever seen.
Just like many other mobile phone suites out there, Samsung’s lets you connect the device to your PC using an USB cable, an infrared port, Bluetooth or a serial cable, but we’d advice you to go for the USB option because it’s faster and works like a charm.
If we had to choose between apps to customize our Samsung phones, we’d definitely go for this one. After all, it’s free and it has so many functions that it cannot be replaced by another downloadable tool.
· Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
· The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
· Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
· Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
· Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC’s personal information management program.
· Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
· Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
· Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
· All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
· Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
· It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
· Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
· Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
· CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
· Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
· Free hard drive space : 200MB
· Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth