Giada, DJ Software for Linux Get new Updates
Giada, a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers that can load or record up to 32 samples, is now at version 0.5.5.
Giada 0.5.5 features a live sampler from external sources, a live quantizer, a built-in wave editor, an action recorder, and a lot more tools.
Highlights of Giada 0.5.4:
• A “Hear what you’re playing” feature has been implemented;
• Fx processing on the input side has been added;
• The ability to add different action types (Action Editor) has been added;
• Desktop integration on Linux, via deb package, is now available;
• FLTK has been updated to version 1.3.2;
• “the action might stop the channel” message has been removed;
• Wrong positioning of zoom tools has been fixed.
A complete list of update and new features can be found in the official announcement.