How to Adding sensors for ESX/ESXi server
In order to add a sensor, perform the following steps:
- Select device from the aspect tree in Home view (a VMware server in this case).
- Select Monitors tab and switch to sensor list by clicking Sensor list link in upper-right corner of the tab field.
- Sensor list is displayed.
- Select Add from the global action menu and click the Go.
- The wizard dialog is displayed.
- Select the sensor you want to add and click Next.
- A dialog shows up with all sensor parameters to be provided. Specify the sensor parameters and click Finish.
- Once the sensors have been added, they are visible in the sensor list (Monitors tab).