New Cairo-Dock 3.2.1 Is Released
Cairo-Dock, a fast and customizable desktop interface which can be used as alternative or addition to Unity, Gnome-Shell, Xfce-panel, and KDE-panel, is now at version 3.2.1.
Unlike the previous version which was a major new release, the new version has been made available for maintenance purposes.
Highlights of Cairo-Dock 3.2.1:
• A small bug with the default icon has been corrected in the dialogues;
• The dash is no longer hidden all the time under GNOME Shell;
• Only the main docks and subdocks are now listed;
• The ‘Help’ applet is now listed;
• A crash that occurred when using Xinerama with multi-monitors has been corrected.
If you are an Ubuntu user, the installation is pretty simple. Just open a terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cairo-dock-team/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get dist-upgrade ## if Cairo-Dock is already installed sudo apt-get install cairo-dock cairo-dock-plug-ins ## if Cairo-Dock is not installed
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.