PfSense 2.0.3 Firewall & Router Is Released
PfSense, a free, open source customized distribution of FreeBSD tailored for use as a firewall and router, is now at version 2.0.3.
PfSense 2.0.3 is a maintenance release and is recommended for all installations. Users can upgrade from any previous release directly to version 2.0.3.
The changelog is quite large and covers a lot of areas, from stability to various networking fixes. Here are some of the more important changes in PfSense 2.0.3:
• OpenSSL has been updated to version 0.9.8y;
• The PPP log display has been fixed;
• A header has been added to the DHCP static mappings table;
• The port display is now working properly after a LAN IP reset;
• The lighttpd and php processes have been improved;
• PHP has been updated to version 5.2.17_13.