The Document Foundation has officially announced the release of LibreOffice 4.4.3 RC 2. This version is one step again to the final version of LibreOffice 4.4.3.
This new release is come after RC1 that released several weeks ago. Altough this is just minor fix release, but this is important to prepare to launch the final version soon.
For Linux platform, LibreOffice 4.4.3 is introducing two different install suite. “The Linux packages can be installed in parallel to LibreOffice 4.3, but not run simultaneously – documents will be opened in the version you’ve started first,” as said in the official web.
And bug fixes on 4.4.3 RC 2 are:
- tdf#82430 gcc-wrappers: command line *must* start with a space [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#82784 cui: Area tab page: do not override imported bitmaps [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#84294 vcl: fix PDF export of transparent Writer frames in LO 4.3 [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#86793 vcl: speed up OutputDevice::GetEllipsisString() [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#89987 1.06 turns into a monster [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#90228 1.06 turns into a monster [Caolán McNamara]
- tdf#90640 xmloff: ODF export: fix style:background-image attributes [Michael Stahl]
- tdf#90896 Incorrect label for Table Caption in Spanish localization [Adolfo Jayme Barrientos]