Whats New in Ubuntu Make in Ubuntu 15.04
Ubuntu Make continues to add support for new platforms, bringing the total to 15 (from 1 last release). This includes highlights such as:
- Android NDK support and bumped Android Studio to latest version
- Other new IDEs: IDEA (ultimate and community editions), pycharm (professional, educational and community editions), webstorm, rubymine, phpstorm and eclipse
- Golang compiler support
- Firefox developer edition
- Dartlang editor
- Stencyl game development platform
- Numerous usability improvements and accessibility (ppa, doc)
These new features are also available to LTS users.
We also rationalized 3rd party library managers so that they all behave the same and don’t overwrite and/or mix with system libraries. Developers don’t have to worry about messing up up their installation if they want to install a pipy, npm, rubygem libraries.